vrijdag, februari 23, 2007

This and That

First of all we had Carnival here last weekend. My husband was struck by the flue, but the kids and me went to see the parade, and it was wonderful !! On Monday we went to the fair, and you can see they liked it a lot ;)

















My friend Saskia came with us, with her daughter Julie, who just tought everything was fine ;)



Lizzie Kate has new patterns, and one of them is about coffee...just what I like, so I had to make one straight away ;) I alos started on the next one in the coffee seriee.


I also am working on my gameboard SAL, to keep up. This is how far I am till now.


I met Dawn on the messageboard of Tanya Meehan, and she is working on a HEAD design, called Storykeeper. That reminded me that I also started on that design once ;) I think I'm going to pick it up again, because I really like it.

As you can see, I really just started ;) It is the upper right corner ;)

This is what it will look like when it is finished.

2 opmerkingen:

Virpi zei

The coffee design is cute (I couldn't live without coffee) and the Storykeeper is going to be gorgeous after you have finished it first =)

Anoniem zei

NSU - 4ever, 5210 - rulez
[url=http://bk-magazin.com]gandon[/url]
[url='http://bk-magazin.com']gandon[/url]