dinsdag, juni 26, 2007

More things to show

I bought some stash a few weeks ago, and yesterday it finally arrived in the mail ! It's my next flip it bits by Lizzie Kate, and the Peacock Stitching Chair by a cats whiskers. Gonna hurry on May, so I can get on with the next months ;)

My birthday was last May, but because I saw Willeke in person, she saved my gift, and I got it on Sunday. It is a wonderful towel with a bumble bee stitching, soap called Iris, two wonderful pins she made herself, and scrapbook bees. Thanks a lot again !! I love it !

Also got a present from Ilse. Thank you !! I love it, especially the cow ;-)

I also finished the summer mailart exchange, but can't show it yet, it goes in the mail Juli 15th.
Off to finish the may flip it bit by Lizzie Kate.



Geen opmerkingen: