dinsdag, juli 31, 2007

Moose be Summer Time

Finished the Moose this afternoon. It's a present for my mum. I'm going to finish it off as a wallhanger tomorrow and give it to her this week. She is very fond of Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. This one hasn't got a red nose, but I think he is great !!

Moose Be Summer Time
by Designs by Lisa
I also ordered some stahs from a lady who sold some of her stash on her blog.

The Witch is in - Hillside Samplings

Jack and the Silver Spider - The Sweetheart tree

Strawberry Season Sampler - The Sampler House

7 opmerkingen:

Leena zei

Oh what a cute finish :) I'm sure your mum will love it!

Sharon zei

Great finish! Too cute-congrats.

Itching To Stitch zei

I love the moose piece, that is just too cute ;)

Beatrice zei

Happy dance for your finish, the Moose is sooo cute!!

Anoniem zei

Hoi Iris,

Wat is de moose leuk geworden! Zal je moeder blij mee zijn. Ik vind je nieuwe stash ook erg leuk!

groetjes,

Saskia

Judith zei

Your moose looks just great. Congrats on the finish.

ollie1976 zei

great job!
-Jen