zondag, juli 29, 2007

my friend Karen had a great idea, this is what she came up with. and you can look at:

http://crazyexchange.blogspot.com/

Exchanges idea's

Hello, My name is Karen and I love exchanges. Al kind of exchanges. I thought it would be nice to make a mini exchange with people all around the world. It could be cross stitch, patchwork, knitting, tatting, box making, whatever you like to do. If you want to be part of it, you send me you're name and adress. The you receive a list with all names and adresses from me. You choose whenever you make something. It has to be small a scissorfob,pinkeep, biscornu, needlecase, things like that. You send it to someone on the list, but don't tell who. Just said, there is mail going out. So everyone can jump under the mailbox. When it arrived the person who's for has to send a message and gets 1 month to make something back for you.It 's verry simpel and a lot of joy. Come one, who's in for these exchange.If you have questions or do want to be part of it just mail

karenenmarc@skynet.be

Happy crafting

2 opmerkingen:

Karen en Marc zei

je bent toch een schatje.

Heather zei

I'm going to go and check it out. I do love doing exchanges, I just haven't had the time or patience for stitching just recently.