vrijdag, juli 20, 2007

Some this and thats

My daughter Tara is very proud to present her new pair of earrings ;-) She made them all bij herself !!


I finished this SanMan Originals design Summer in a SAL on the Sanman message board. It should be finishe d in a CD case, and then magnets on the back, to put on the fridge, but I am kind of into pinkeeps at the moment, so I think mine will become a pinkeep. Also, I can't put magnets on my fridge door, it wouldn't hold. I like the colors, and the critters on it ;-)

On my Dutch Yahoo stitchers group, we are going to do a SAL this weekend, and we are going to use the freebie of Blue ribbon Designs. We all fell in love with the pattern. Floss and fabric use is free choice. We motivate to use your imagination, and add beads or , ...... We stitch this weekend, and finish next weekend. I'm curious to see every-one's finishes......

Tomorrow my friend Chantal is coming to stitch, with Ilse. We are going to stitch on the SAL together, and make a great day of it ;-)



5 opmerkingen:

BeckySC zei

I think it will make a great pinkeep, Iris! What a happy design!

Your daughter is a cutie :)

Beatrice zei

Hi Iris, Your DD is very talented!! her earrings are pretty, does she stitch as well?
Thanks for looking in!
The pinkeep is a good idea. very nice.

Beatrice zei

Hi Iris, Your DD is very talented!! her earrings are pretty, does she stitch as well?
Thanks for looking in!
The pinkeep is a good idea. very nice.

Itching To Stitch zei

Love those earrings and your finish is very pretty ;)

Shari zei

I love the san man piece!!! I printed it but haven't started it. Maybe soon!?!?! Yours is beautiful!!!!