vrijdag, oktober 26, 2007

Halloween trio finished

This is my coffee table with my three Halloween Candy Boxes. Thank you Karine, for the wonderful job you did to decorate them !!! I love them.



As a thank you for the job Karine did on my boxes I made her two presents. One is a Halloween Candy Box, and the other one is a cartonnage box.

Now I'm off to make two Halloween Costumes for my kids. It's Halloween today in their school, and they really wanted a new costume.....

Thanks to all who visit my blog, I really love your comments !!!
@ pumpkin : The designer of that Halloween House Sampler is The Drawn Thread.

7 opmerkingen:

Pumpkin zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Pumpkin zei

That's wonderful Iris! She did such a lovely finishing job.

The box you made is fantastic! I love the fabrics you used :o)

Thanks so much for answering my question :o)

florence zei

your boxes is great !!!

Becky K in OK zei

Your display is absolutely wonderful. Don't you just love halloween and fall!

Sylvie zei

They are all beautiful!

Virpi zei

Lovely boxes! Can't wait to see the costumes too.

Sharon zei

They look wonderful together! Congrats.