donderdag, december 13, 2007

Christmas is coming

Yesterday the Christmas mailart Amarins made for me arrived in the mail. I really like it. Thank you very much !!! There were also some goodies inside : a card, tree ornaments, and two parts of glitter dmc floss.


This is the mailart I made for Diana. I Used a Lizzie Kate design. And also put some goodies inside.

I ordered some stash for my friend from 123stitch , and off course, I couldn't help myself and ordered something for myself too ;-) : two charts from Plum Street Samplers , callled Salem Sisters and Christmas Tea. I didn't know the designer, but I like it !!
I also ordered the SSS floss toss for Sanman originals "Cup of Autumn" from Tonya, and it also arrived this week. I almost got the design finished.

Last weekend we've decorated the tree .....
And I also finished my Noël. Only.... I forgot Santa's glasses ;-)
Still thinking how to finish it off, with or without a little green border......

5 opmerkingen:

Ulla zei

Very nice envelopes! I like both of them!

Susimac zei

What lovely mailarts, and I like your stash choices.

Your tree looks lovely.

Pumpkin zei

Iris, that is beautiful mailart that you have received and that you have stitched as well! I have never done this and it amazes me that this will go through the mail :o)

Nice finish! How are you finishing, finishing them?

nadia zei

De mailart die jij ontvangen hebt is ook heel mooi. Grappig, jij hebt dezelfde ornamentjes gekregen als ik opgestuurd hebt met mijn mailart.De mailart die jij maakte vind ik ook erg mooi, vooral ook de letters achterop. P.S Witchy Washy is bijna klaar!

Leena zei

Both envelopes are very lovely! Thank you for sharing so many pretty photos, it's always great to see lots of photos :)