woensdag, januari 09, 2008

2008

2008 is started.... I wish everybody a happy New Year, with lots of creative ideas and projects !!!




My year started off very good, I've already finished a piece for the bourse lesson on Wijnkelder forum. It's a Valentine's piece.... my dad is going to make me an ornament tree, and I'm making Valentines ornaments to put in, and this bourse will be at the base when finished.


I also finished the stitching for the first ornament .....

Got my threads ready for the mysterie on WxsW yahoogroup. I also order the summer khaki aida, but it is not in stock in the store, so I have to wait, and it probably won't get here in time. But, on the photo you see my own teadyed fabric, maybe I'll use that one.....

I also started some secret projects : valentines exchanzge for Crazy-exchange, suprise for my yahoogroups 3 years birthday exchange, suprise for the winner of the X-mas contest on my yahoogroup, ..... So, photo's of those later.

I'm also almost finsihed with Loving Swirly Snow, but he'll have to wait till after Valentine's day ;-)

6 opmerkingen:

Leena zei

Happy New Year Iris! Lovely Valentine finishes! I will be waiting for to see your ornament tree :)

Pumpkin zei

What a neat idea! I can't wait to see your bourse :o)

LaDiabolik zei

Hello Iris and Happy New Year to you too, which starts with a nice project.

Nana's Quilts zei

Very nice stitchery. I cannot find "bourse" in my woordenboek - is it a cloth to go under the tree?

Marne

BeckySC zei

I have missed reading you blog while I was away, Iris :) It's always a joy to read!

Nice valentines finishes :)

Florence zei

Happy new year to you and your family !