vrijdag, januari 18, 2008

finishes

I finished off some things this week. First my teabox : stitched with SSS, design by Sanman "Cup of Autumn" Loved using the SSS - threads.




Another Sanman design, used for my christmas Candy box .....





And I made a little scrap-present . My kids are in the kids-birthdaycard-exchange on Crazy-exchange forum, and I made this for Tara Viser, who has her birthday today. Happy Birthday Tara !!






I also started on the mysterie of WxsW yahoo group. The design is by Helga Mandl and Barbara Anna, and so far I Love It !!!!!!

Carin has already finished part one. For who is curious, the photo is here ....


7 opmerkingen:

Pumpkin zei

Your San Man's are adorable Iris! What great finishing you have done :o)

BeckySC zei

Great finishes :)

Romy zei

woooow Iris, your boxes are WON-DER-FUL!!! congrats!! :-))

Nijntjejv zei

Wauw Iris, wat een mooie theekist! En je andere werkjes zijn ook prachtig :-)

Sharon zei

Lovely finishes! Congrats.

Nana's Quilts zei

Oh Iris - such lovely stitching. Very, very nice. You have been a very busy girl! I certainly hope your schedule will allow you to come and visit me at Karen and Marc's - so we can meet face to face!

Knuffles,
Marne

tkdchick zei

Wow! What creative finshing!