vrijdag, maart 21, 2008

Me again ;-)

It has been a while since I wrote my blog, but I needed a computerbreak for a while..... but now I'm back ;-)

I finished some cubes



I recieved a wonderful crazy exchange from Stephanie. My very first matras-pinkeep. It was on Crazy-exchange yahoo group .




Now I'm currently working on an a return gift for Stephanie. The stitching part is ready, but I need some help from my dad for the finishing part......
I'm also working on a birdhouse exchange, so secret projects enough ;-)



Yesterday, I found the link of a wonderful new mysterie SAL on ink circles. It 's a Celtic mysterie SAL found here , called book of ink circles.
This is how far I got already. It stitches really nice and fast. You have to choose your own colors, and I just love that. It's a real challenge......


I also finished a crazy-present for Chantal .


8 opmerkingen:

LaDiabolik zei

Good to hear from you again: computer break are necessary. Lots of nice things to admire. Thanks

Pumpkin zei

Iris, there you are! Good to see you Blogging again :o)

You may have taken time off from Blogging but you've been stitching ;o) LOVE your finishes!

I saw that new MSAL at IC and it looks really cool. It will be interesting to see yours in progress.

Sharon zei

Hi Iris, how nice to see you post again! I love all your finishes-they are great! The mattress pinkeep you received is lovely!

karine zei

nice cubes , again !!

in het echt is alles wat je maakt nog mooier ;-)

groetjes Karine

Nana's Quilts zei

Great to have you back with us. You have been doing some lovely work and it looks like you have some great projects out in front. Seems like you are keeping busy.

Happy stitching
Marne

Lennu zei

Iris, Great to see you back! The cubes are beautiful and so is everything else. The basket you made for Chantal is wonderful!

Deborah/LavenderRose zei

Wonderful stitching, Iris!!! Your freebie Celtic looks fabulous! I'm hoping to start mine, too. Stephanie gave you a very sweet treat of things. I'll be back to see your blog soon!
Hugs,
Deb

~Kim~ zei

Seen your post on the SanMan Board, you have some wonderful stitching. Thanks for sharing!

~Kim~