vrijdag, juni 20, 2008

A little fun

As my friends Bianca, Willeke and Simone before me, I also enjoyed this, it is really fun....



The concept of this fun is:
a type your answer to each of the questions below in Flickr Search.
b Using only the first page, pick an image.
c Copy and paste wach of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The questions:
1. What is your first name? Iris
2. What is your favorite food? Stoofvlees (a dutch dish)
3. What highschool did you go to? Atheneum
4. What is your favorite colour? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Johny depp
6. Favorite drink? Coffee
7. Dream vacation? Egypt
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Ice cream
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy ;-)
10. What do you love most in life? Husband and kids
11. One word to describe you: crazy ;-)
12. Your flickr name: Instead I used my common webname... Zergobia (couldn't be found so I entered my other webname "The Witch" )

3 opmerkingen:

Bianca zei

Leuk, weinig nieuwe info, alleen Johnny Depp wist ik nog niet LOL.

groetjes,
Bianca

karine zei

idd Johnny depp was ook nieuw voor mij .

groetjes K

pascale zei

Iris, zo kom je nog het een en t'ander te weten he
Pascale