woensdag, juli 16, 2008

update WxsW SAL

I couldn't decide which one to finish first, but people who know me will know why I chose Autumn ;-)

My summer exchange for Wijnkelder was missing in the mail, but was sent back to me because of a wrong address I got.....that happens. It's on his way again now to Elza, and hopefully it arrives soon.
I already made her another one, but now I'm going to give that one away in a summer time bingo on my own Dutch stitchinggroup. This is what I stitched (not gonna show the finished item and goodies yet )


It's summer vacation here in Belgium, but the weather is not really helping .... it's raining, and it is supposed to be summer ..... where is the sun ? ? Maybe she is saving herself for when we go on our holiday in August ;-)

4 opmerkingen:

karine zei

aha , wat fijn dat je pakketje terecht is !! ik vond dit zo erg !!

groetjes Karine

Nana's Quilts zei

Very cute, Iris. And of course, my favorite Halloween "addict" would have to choose the autumn. :->

I think perhaps our weather has exchanged with yours. You were having a decent spring and we had nothing but rain. Now we have days and days of sunshine. Perhaps for your holidays it will return.

Groetjes,
Marne

starydreamer zei

its looking good ;-)
hugs kay

Pumpkin zei

Gee, you like autumn? And Halloween? I didn't know that ;o) Looking good Iris!

Listen, I can send you all the sun and heat you want. PLEASE take it away from here because we're melting!!!! LOL!