zondag, augustus 10, 2008

Back and goodies ;-)

I'm back from my holiday in Germany. It was great, but too short ;-) Photo's will follow later.
When we arrived home yesterday, some packages were waiting for me (and that is always nice ).

First , the needleroll exchange arrived. Willeke made me a wonderful needleroll, scissorfob and needle case :


There was also the match box exchange from crazy-exchange. Simone has sent me a great one !! Filled with halloween goodies ;-)


And there was my 123stitch order ....

I also ordered the latest pattern of Plum Street Samplers, and that is on its way too . Don(t you just love this one ? ? I'm going to order the GAST threads tomorrow, so I can start and finish it before halloween ;)


Now some things I made : this is the needleroll I made for the exchange. I made mine for Simone. She is on holiday, but it probably has arrived in the meanwhile, so I guess it is ok to show you....
I also made a crazy - exchange present for Jacqueline W, which has arrived last week. I chose a SanMan Originals design, and finished a box top with it.

And the present for a summer bingo I did arrived at Sonja's , so I can show this too.



5 opmerkingen:

Olenka's Stitches zei

Your needleroll looks very pretty, great finishing. Very nice exchanges too.

karine zei

Welkom terug ! en wat fijn om zo thuis te komen !!

groetjes Karine

Pumpkin zei

You have some fantastic finishes there Iris!!!! Great job :o)

Love the pattern you ordered. I just downloaded their cute freebie :o)

Meari zei

Wonderful goodies!! Your finishes turned out beautifully!

Lennu zei

Everything looks so beautiful, you've done great job with your exchanges! The box is so cute :) You've received lovely exchanges as well.