woensdag, oktober 08, 2008

more finishes

Some more finishes to show. The first one I made for Amy in the autumn exchange at crazy-exchange. LHN design


And this one I made for Jacqueline's birthday. Design is by Barbara Anna.

And here is the exchage I recieved from Marlies in the Autumn-exchange from wijnkelder. I think the little man is so cute !!!


@ pumpkin : the acorn cube is a design by The Cricket Collection : Acorn Hill
My halloween invitations are in the mail.... awaiting creative answers from the ghouls and goblins that recieved them ;-)

6 opmerkingen:

Pumpkin zei

Beautiful finishes as always Iris! I love how you finished the LHN design. I've seen those made but will have to attempt one myself.

Cool exchange!

Thank you for the chart information. I'll be on the lookout now :o)

Ouuuuuuuu....invitations! Creativity! Interesting :o)

Nana's Quilts zei

Oh Iris - you do such beautiful work. I love the snow pinkeep for Jacqueline and especially think the autumn exchange piece you made for Amy is fabulous! Prima!!!

Just wish I could "find" more of my words on your Halloween Bingo. Oh well. :->

Groetjes,
Marne

Svenja zei

Beautiful stitching and finishing!

Sandra zei

Wow! Your finishes are beautiful! Congratulations!

Nice blog!

Sharon zei

More awesome finishing Iris!

karine zei

Tja , we hadden dan eens een origineel idee voor een antwoord !
dan mag je niet eens in de geburen komen ! :(

groetjes Karine