zaterdag, november 29, 2008

here I am again ;-)

Finally some thing to show....

On my cross stitching group, we have a whishing program for the month of November, and I wished for a beautiful sheep, made by Simone. His name is Isaac .... isn't he cute ?


I also finished lots of things.... one is for Carol, as a return exchange on crazy-exchange, two are as halloween bingo prize for Jeanine and for Marlies .
The basket on the bottom is a suprise, so I'll show that later when it arrives at his destination ;-)


Next I'm working on another secret project, and then I'm not doing any exchanges anymore untill I've finished something for myself ;-)

2 opmerkingen:

Virpi zei

Beautiful finishes and the sheep is really cute!

Pumpkin zei

Your little sheep is adorable :o)

Great finishes Iris! You've been a busy girl ;o)