vrijdag, januari 09, 2009

First finish 2009

First of all to all my readers a Happy 2009 !!! May we all have a creative year !!!

My first finish is not quit finished yet ;-) Only the stitching part is done. It's a pattern from Marysse that was in the Gift of Stitching magazine. I'm going to make it into a pinkeep for a birthday exchange.


Next up is my new project I started. I promised myself for 2009 that I was going to do some less exchanges, and some more stitching for myself, so here is my first project : It's a freebie from Plum Street Samplers called Coffin Buzzz ( here )

And I also participate in Sanman's Halloween SAL for 2009. The starting date was Jan. 17th, but I started a little earlier .... I also changed some colors, because there was only orange and black. I decided to include yellow for the moon and stars.
I'm also in a Christmas SAL, to make one christmas ornament eachn month, but I haven't started that one yet.... shall I take my own choice or shall I also participate in Sanman's Christmas SAL... don't know yet ....

4 opmerkingen:

Henderica zei

Leuke werkjes Iris :)

Mag ik je misschien iets vragen?
Kan je iemand op het Sandman forum vragen me te activeren? (gebruikersnaam is alkwing)
Ik heb al eens mails gestuurd naar maar ik hoor maar niets terug en wil daar graag lid worden.

Bianca zei

Mooie werken weer Iris! Ik juich het voornemen om meer voor jezelf te maken toe, anders liggen straks al die prachtige dingen bij een ander te pronken ;).

groetjes,
Bianca

Pumpkin zei

My goodness, 2009 has just started and look how busy you are already!!!! LOL!

Lovely projects :o)

Janaina zei

Lovely projects indeed! Great start! =)