donderdag, februari 05, 2009

another two finishes

Not only the stitched part, but the finished pieces ;-)

First a belated birthday present. i choose a design from The gift of Stitching by Marysse.I don't know if the reciever likes Tea, but she can always put stitching goodies inside....



The second one is a teaser ;-)
Chantal, I made this for you .I'm not sending it to you, I will give it to you when you visit me in March .....

The fabric inside is not Tea related, but I know you like blue ;-)

off to the next project ......

5 opmerkingen:

Chantal zei

Hoi Iris , nu heb je me wel echt verrast .Waaraan heb ik dat verdient ? Ik ben alvast heeeeeeeeeel blij .

Pumpkin zei

Well done Iris! Your finishing is always so lovely :o)

Raggedy Ann zei

Iris! Your finishes are beautiful!

Love the way you set your stitching into boxes..lovely!

Louise in NC

WendyJo zei

Gorgeous finishing Iris.

I tagged you, please check my blog.

Hugs,
Wendy Jo

Sharon zei

Both are gorgeous Iris! Congrats!