woensdag, augustus 05, 2009

stash ....

I bought some new stash.... (just in case I ran out of ... ;) )


Pascale, I found the new store in Wetteren, and this is what I bought:


Mdme Gateaux - Petite Vache
Tralala designs
Also my order from 123stitch arrived :

Stitching forever, Housework whenever
If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen
normal is just a setting on the washer
by Lizzie Kate design

buttons for Witchy Washy

floss for boo-ster club designs by L*K

3 designs from Boo-ster club by L*K



3 opmerkingen:

Vrouwe Nack zei

Never enough stash, just in case you get that terrible itch to stitch (something new!). Lovely loot ;).

Hugs,
Bianca

Pumpkin zei

Yummy looking stash you have there Iris!

pascale zei

helaba

zo te zien heb je het gevonden en leuke dingen heb je weer gekocht
pascale